Importance of a Landing page for your digital marketing strategy on COVID-19 era
COVID-19 has brought many challenges to businesses in the Kitchener-Waterloo area, Toronto, Central America, literally anywhere in the world. We are living in a world of constant changes, and our online presence needs to evolve. One way to improve our online presence is by creating a landing page.
What is a landing page?
A landing page is the first page you arrive after clicking on a link. This page could be a home page, a shopping site, or a blog.
In digital marketing terms, a landing page is the first page you arrive but is specially designed to show what you want your potential client/ customer to see.
The landing page must be tailored to your target market to generate sales for your product or service.
After, defining what is a landing page, now we are going to give you a handful of tricks on what to include on your landing page.
- Title: use a title that will define your product or service. The title must be short, and easy to remember. For the most part people use the name of the company or product that they are trying to advertise.
- Use your brand colors: they represent your company and allows you to connect with your clients. Colors can affect the human behavior and influence human perception.
- Call to action: instruct your target market what to do. For example, “Buy now” or “Sign up”.
Benefits of a landing page:
A landing page can bring multiple benefits into your web application such as:
- Builds Credibility
- Leaves a good impression
- Generates data and insights
- Increases your conversion rate
- Supports your business goals
In Isaacs Software, we believe that a landing page can be beneficial for your business. If you would like us to develop a landing page for your website, feel free to contact us. We do web, database, and desktop development for clients across North and Central America, focusing on clients in the Waterloo region (Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, and Guelph), and GTA (Greater Toronto Area and surroundings).